The update including Vox is now live!
Vox costs 900 ICE and he can not be purchased with Glory until Saturday.
Alongside Vox (described here) the update includes several other things mentioned here.
Some new reveals
- Report system – the ability to report bad behavior by giving a thumbs down but also to honor good behaving players with a thumbs up. As far as I understood, there will not be a limited number of reports, instead, abusing the reports will cause them to weigh less.
- Consumables can be used instantly at the shop if the inventory is full
- XP catch-up – the players that are behind will gain XP faster while the ones with higher levels will gain XP slower.
- Attack speed changes
What I missed in the reveal stream
Some things I have missed or haven’t been mentioned in the reveal stream were:
- Petal weapon nerf. Not only WP Adagio was nerfed, but also Petal
- Krul has gotten some buffs especially for late game play
- Celeste slight buff. The ulti does not hit the jungle and lane minions (excluding miners) and the stars travel slower. Some crystal power increase as well.
- Skaarf gets some help when ulti-ing by being able to use items. So he will now get an non item silence.
Read the whole patch updates at Vainglorygame.com
I will now get Vox and start streaming some games. Join me here!
Update: I just won ICE on the official Vainglory stream just when I was about to buy some. I still bought ICE because of what I said here.